We miss it.

 It's almost been three years since we moved to Louisville! 😭

Here's some of the things that have happened since we returned to Michigan.

  • We bought a house! It's mostly great!
  • I realized how much I freaking love buffets. I miss them. I miss them so much.
  • I temporarily left Atria, worked at a different senior living place doing activities instead of care, then returned to Atria to do activities instead of care. 
  • I started running. Weird, right?
  • Iris is exactly the same.
  • Joey's been working from home since March 2020.
  • I started watching every Tom Hanks movie in order and have been documenting his yelling in each movie here: Tea and Tom Hanks
  • Joey needs a liver transplant and I'm going to start documenting it here: Toss a Coin For a Liver

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most exciting two minutes in sports*

It's already June?!?!

I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH THIS